Sunday, June 16, 2013

Puffin Fabric!

Not only is it PUFFINS (my favorite bird!) but also orange and blue! Just in time for another Monday link-up for Mandarin Orange Monday and Blue Monday (links below)!

When I was visiting my friend in Anchorage last week we went downtown to some arty places, and among them was a cool fabric store called The Quilted Raven. It was there I found this amazingly cute puffin fabric! I had to get a fat quarter just to have it, with no idea of course what to make with it yet... it was just too cute to pass up!

puffin fabric


Linked to:
Mandarin Orange Monday
Blue Monday

6 comments:

  1. It's wonderful! would make a great pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful fabric. I'll bet it would make lovely café curtains. I think the puffin is such a beautiful bird. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty fabric.
    Happy Blues....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would make a pretty pillow. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Rhoz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Happy MOM.

    Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could definitely see it somewhere in my house - my sunroom probably. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing it on Mandarin Orange Monday:) And have fun with Elements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my post! I really appreciate that you took the time to take a look!
It also gives me a chance to get to know your blog and find new art friends!
Please feel free to join my blog with Google+ as well.